Accéder au contenu principal

My First Post

 

About Me and My Blog

Hi, my name is Sabrina and I'm 18 years old. I'm a student at the College Lionel-Groulx. I have been studying Social Science for 2 years. This program is very general because it teaches several fields such as anthropology, psychology, and sociology. Then, I study humans, their origin, their behavior and their societies. I like studying in this program, but I look forward to continuing in university to specialize in my favorite field that will lead me to a job.

For this blog, I am going to publish about many topics that can interest everyone. I hope you will like it.


Résultat de recherche d'images pour "people walking"
 


 



Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

Glossary Link

  Hi, this is the link to my glossary that is related to my study program; Social Science.  ->  Psychology Glossary  <- Sources https://www.google.com/ https://www.lextutor.ca/ https://www.tutor2u.net/